Thursday, May 5, 2016

Add value to your blog with ProProfs

Hello Editor,

My name is Robin; I am an educational researcher at ProProfs.com, a website for building and testing knowledge. ProProfs tools are used by millions of users each month including companies like Sony, Dell and even Harvard & Yale.

I am a big fan of your content and wanted to contribute, if you’re willing to accept outside submissions.

Here are a couple of article ideas that I have for you:

  • Online Documentation Can Help Your Website Sell More
     
  • 10 Good Reasons Why Cloud Software Is So Useful
     
  • 10 Reasons Websites Need Online Help Documentation
     
  • 10 Steps To Use When Outsourcing Your Online Business 
     
  • Knowledge Base Software Can Reduce Costs

Are you interested? Let me know and I’ll send across what I wrote for you.

Best,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment