Tuesday, April 5, 2016

In historic win, Sikh officer gets to keep his beard and turban and 10 More

Not displaying correctly? View this newsletter online.

In historic win, Sikh officer gets to keep his beard and turban

"I promised myself I would find a way back to my roots while also serving my country."

Hey, 'The Walking Dead' finale: 'Not cool'

Negan has ARRIVED. And killed... SOMEONE.

#PanamaPapers breaks the Internet with revelations of global corruption

Dubbed the Panama Papers, 11 million encrypted internal documents shine a light on secret offshore holdings from 128 politicians and public officials across the globe, including 12 current and former world leaders.

Peter Dinklage and Leslie Jones face off in 'Naked and Afraid'

She put her hand WHERE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment