Thursday, February 9, 2017

Score some social media likes and faves with this new Tom Brady GIF and 10 More

Not displaying correctly? View this newsletter online.

Mum slams Trump on Facebook for calling daughter's murder 'terrorism'

"My daughter's death will not be used to further this insane persecution of innocent people."

The Met releases tens of thousands of images of art online for free

Art lovers, get stoked.

This audio feedback vest makes music hum and VR come alive

Until VR haptic suits are the norm, this is the next best thing.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    زيادة متابعين تويتر

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    ออโต้ไลค์ไอจี

    ReplyDelete