Saturday, July 29, 2017

FDNY lifts a stupid little car that's blocking their cool big firetruck and 11 More

Not displaying correctly? View this newsletter online.

New Zealand is luring the world's tech talent over by flying them there for free

And it seems to be working.

Actually Jeff Bezos, I'm the world's wealthiest man if you count how rich I am in love and also my drug empire

I wouldn't trade a second with my family for all the money in your bank account. I also wouldn't trade it for my own bank account, which has much more money in it than that (because of the drugs).

Gamer accidentally sets herself on fire during livestream

Maybe don't flick a lighter that close to your head.

4 ways white parents can support black parents in times of injustice

"The sense of community I've gained through their actions has given me strength when I have none."

There's a new 'Game of Thrones' Sansa fan theory but we're not totally convinced

You never hear people talk about Jon Snow's necklaces.

Honestly, nothing sounds more badass than this molten metal squirt gun

This is the science fair project we wish we'd come up with.

Become a data and analytics ninja with this online course

Time to crunch some numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment